quarta-feira, 16 de abril de 2008

New Soul - Yael Naim . Foto: Deivy

I'm a new soul i came to this strange world hoping I could learn a bit about how to give and take.
But since i came here felt the joy and the fear Finding myself making every possible mistake La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la... I'm a young soul in this very strange world Hoping i Could learn a bit about what is true and fake. But why don't please trying To comunnicate finding Just that love is not always easy to make. La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la...This is a happy end cause' You don't understand Everything you have done why's Everything so wrong This is a happy end Come and give me your hand i'll Take your far away. I'm a new soul I came to this strange world Hoping i Could learnA bit about how to give and take But sinceI came here fellt the joy and the fear Finding myself Making every possible mistake La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la... La-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la....

1 Personas comeram meu biscoito da sorte hoje!:

Pedro Eleutério disse...

Estou a ver que gostaste da Yael Naim.